I think the BPM feature would be a nice addition.

I'm currently also working with a Tapestry 3 project that integrated with
Spring WebFlow.  The integration is a bit hairy, but having the state
machine for flow management was a big win.  The cost is that virtually any
link that moves from one page to another has to be part of that
integration.  We simply created a component for that (yay component
frameworks).  It also gave us back button support (which Wicket already
has).

I don't know what's involved with a Wicket and Seam or SWF integration, but
my experience tells me that it could be quite beneficial, especially for
workflow intensive applications.  Not so sure about EJB3 tho  :P

--Erik

> So... who's gonna pick it up and start a wicket-stuff project for this?
:)

Maybe a good start would be to define the case for it. Having an
integrated stack can be valueable, and this is where I can imagine
Seam integration being really helpful. Would Wicket + Seam be enough
to provide a whole application stack? Would BPM be in the way, or
really be optional? Things like that.