Hi,

I've got a bunch of links deeply nested in some listViews, panels, ... .
These links should set the ModelObject of a form that resides at top level.
Something like this:

id=SectionPanel > some-listview > some-panel > another-listview ->
yet-another -> link to edit some content (these classes are however not
nested!)
id=EditPanel > editForm

// mypage.java
this.sectionPanel = new SectionPanel("section-panel",
someModel-with-a-lot-of-sections);
add(sectionPanel);

this.editPanel = new EditPanel("edit-panel", someSectionModel);
add(editPanel);

Now I need a reference to the EditForm in the deeply nested links. As there
are  a lot of seperate classes involved (no nested classes), I can't do
something like this:
MyPage.this.editPanel.setModelOject(...);

The only solution I can think of is passing a reference to the editPanel
through all the constructors of the subsequent classes. This seems a bit
cumbersome. I was wondering whether there is a better solution.

thanks,

Pieter

--
Pieter Cogghe