Hi

I have this setup:

ListView blockContainer = new ListView("blockContainer", model) {
            protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
                             item.getModelObject();
                              more code...
                            }
I've experienced some what I belive unexpected behavior here. So I'll
try to explain what I expect should happen when iterating trough the
listview.

In the above example, I would expect the following

   1. listview should to call model.getObject to retrieve the list that
      it should iterate over.
   2. item.getModelObject should give me the current items modelObject

These two points are also what happens but its the way that they seem to
be implemented that are odd.

It looks like  when calling item.getModelObject this is what happens:
model.getObject.get(iterationnumber), I would have expected listview to
extract the list only once?

regards Nino