On 7/4/07, Ox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I don't understant is that I created a Form that I added to my Page.
I didn't relate the form to the DefaultDataTable

you need to relate it to the dataprovider rather then the table

This table has a DataProvider. Do I have to use an instance variable in that
provides that would keep the state of my checkboxes?

you can put it there sure, or you can make it a page property and link both
form and dataprovider to that:

class mypage extends webpage {
  private boolean showdeletedusers=false;

  public mypage {
    Form f=new Form(..);
    f.add(new checkbox("cb", new PropertyModel(this, "showdeletedusers"));

   private class usersprovider extends dataprovider {
      public int size() { return dao.countusers(showdeletedusers); }

How is this state modified when I modify my InputForm?

dont understand what you mean.

What is or should be the connection betwee the Form et the DataProvider.

like i said, it can be whatever you want, you are only limited by java

How are used the getFilterState and setFilterState of my DataProvider.

see the contactsdataprovider in the phonebook

I know I've got a lack of understanding those concept.
What should I read to fill this gap?

i think you should read the models page on the wiki

-igor