On 7/5/07, Joshua Lim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

I am hitting a problem with my static links being pre-pended with "../".
This is happening to my "<Link...>" and <A Href...>".  So  where I have <a
href="a_mounted_path"> becomes <a href="../a_mounted_path"> when I have a
validation error on this page. and it happens only upon the 2nd time of
validation error....

This only happens on the server running apache and tomcat, and does not
happen on my development environment.

Can anyone help me on this?

wicket assumes that any paths in raw markup are context-relative, so it will
prepend them with enough ../ to make them context-relative

for example if you have a panel that has
page that is mounted to /mountedpath2, the link will break because in
reality it will be
/mountedpath2/mountedpath1, the ../ will be prepended and will erase any
path you are currently on.

wicket will ignore any path that starts with "/".

hope this helps some

-igor

Thanks
Joshua