Hi Igor

It is possible to retrieve the ValidationError object when validating a form
component, but it is not possible when rendering the page.
All i18n messages for our application is stored in the database. I dont want
to maintain all the messages for the different countries, so
i have made it possible to click on the text messages when logged in as text
admin. The click will open a popup window where it is
possible to change the value in the database.
I have made it possible to edit i18n messages for <wicket:message> tag,
label, button and link. I thought that it could be nice if they
could do the same for validation messages, but then i would need the
resourceKey in the feedbackpanel.
I dont now whether or not am i doing the stuff above "the wicket way" but i
am using a AbstractTransformerBehavior, which is adding
a span with a onclick method.

Well anyway thanks for the answer. If it is not possible then i will make a
administration tool where it is possible to update messages
in the database.

Kind regards

/Murat Yücel