Three kinds of Errors (testing under firefox):

wicketAjaxGet is not defined.    (when changing the ajax DropDownChoice)

wicketAjaxPost is not defined.  (when submit form from ajax button)

wicketSubmitFormById is not defined.  (when submit form from plain
submit-button)

Conglun

On 7/6/07, Conglun Yao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi igor,
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> But I really can not see wicket-ajax.js in the html source code.
>
> The hierarchy of my ListView is
>
> Border
>    |----  ItemForm (Form)
>              |--- TextField, DropDownChoice, submit button
>    | ---   ItemsContainer (WebMarkupContainer)
>              | --- ListView
>
> On the submit method, I add the ItemsContainer  to target.
>

> I tried again, when I remove all of the ItemsContainer from both html
> and java code, it works fine.
> Otherwise, error happens.

what error do you get if you try in firefox?

-igor