* Watter:

> 1) I realized that "ContextLoader"  which is the reported as the
> classloader  when I  do  a Session.class.getClassloader()  right
> before the  error occurs  is actually  a Spring  class. For some
> reason  I  was  thinking  that  it was  a  standard  Java  class
> loader. I  am  using Spring  in  my  application, but  from  the
> web  tier, I  only access  my  Spring beans  using the  approved
> @SpringBean  annotation. Does that  fact that  this is  a Spring
> class tell me anything useful?

Do you obtain your WebApplication or your WebSession from Spring's
WebApplicationContext?  If this is the case, that's not compatible
with the reloading mechanism.

Otherwise, about  the annotations,  I haven't  tried to  work with
them yet.  I'll test this combination during the next weeks.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty