> > Really ?!  this is cool! but on which Seam version this integration is
based
> > on ?
>
> On their current trunk (so 2.2 beta 2 in progress I believe).

Btw, at this time, only @In annotations are supported. I first have to
*understand* what @Out annotations are for, and then we can see how we
could support that. :)

dont think @out makes sense anywhere. the ui is/should be a consumer only,
so it shouldnt be contributing back to the context. also scoping out
contributions will become difficult because wicket uses instance-scope which
is a mismatch for seam's scopes.

-igor