I'm a wicket newbie,

but this was in the javadoc for WicketTester (also your constructor name
'kisspage' doesn't match your class name 'mypage'):

 //test code
 public void testRenderYourPage()
 {
        // provide page instance source for WicketTester
        tester.startPage(new TestPageSource()
        {
                public Page getTestPage()
                {
                        return new YourPage("mock message");
                }
        });

        tester.assertRenderedPage(YourPage.class);
        tester.assertLabel("yourMessage", "mock message");

        // assert feedback messages in INFO Level
        tester.assertInfoMessages(new String[] { "Wicket Rocks ;-)" });

 }

Instead of tester.startPage(pageClass), we define a ITestPageSource to
provide testing page instance for WicketTester. This is necessary because
YourPage uses a custom constructor, which is very common for transfering
model data, can not be instansiated by reflection. Finally, we use
assertInfoMessages to assert there is a feedback message "Wicket Rocks ;-)"
in INFO level. TODO General: Example usage of FormTester