igor.vaynberg wrote:

> this is tricky because datatable encapsulates a lot of this stuff so it
> will
> probably need something exposed for this usecase. if you create a
> quickstart
> that has a datatable, some bogus data, and some links in columns that
> should
> trigger a refresh i can play around with it and see what needs to be done.
>
> -igor

Alright, this should do it:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11695492/quickstart-singlerowrefresh.zip
quickstart-singlerowrefresh.zip

This quickstart (minus the lib folder) has a simple DataTable with two
columns.  Column one contains a button designed to repaint the row, the
second column is a label representing the rowModel.

I am not locked into the DataTable, but I think the repeater is the best
component for what I am trying to do.  Is that correct?

Thanks for looking into this.

Chuck