Maris Orbidans wrote:
>> The problem here is another one - not with wicket tags or attributes, but
>> with wicket-generated links. They use a simple ampersand between
>> GET-parameters, which should be xml-encoded in an XHTML document (&
>> instead of &).
>>
>> It works in every browser like this, but is not valid XML.
>>

> I hope it will be fixed.   Is there a JIRA issue so we can vote for it ?
>
> My WEB app. would be 100% valid, if not those ampersands in links.
>
> Maris

Make a quickstart or some equivalent and I'm sure this will be fixed
rather quickly.  I don't follow jira closely so make sure to drop the
link/issue number here or just CC me on the issue.  Also let us know
which version you're using as I know a couple trivial & issues which
have been fixed and maybe just not backported yet.

Happy validation

./C