I took a look at it last night, looks like there is more work that needs to
be done, i.e. it only supports the NotNull & Length annotations.  Just don't
want to go done the path of making changes while someone else might be doing
the same work, thus why I'm asking the user list if this project is active
or should I say being actively worked on.

-Craig