I tried to fix these, but i couldn't link correctly the bindings because of
libm. I pushed what i I got in the richtext_test branch. Basically only the
signature of the load method needs to be changed, but then it must compile with
c++11 features as well. As i see the scons script was made for your system,
maybe you could try adding the 'FileSystem* fs = nullptr' parameter to the
function and compile it for us? The scons script in the branch may be broken
for you
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/minimap_fix/+merge/179569
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch