Yes, we are using tabs. Personally, I'd much rather switch to spaces and
reformat all code with clang-format, which would then be the definition of
'correct'. I got push back the last two times I tried to establish this though.

> The codecheck warnings are hidden behind the "check to see if codecheck needs
> to run" messages, so everything rushes by so fast I can't notice if there are
> any. I guess I will have to run the python workaround somebody gave me.

Switch to using ninja. Or wait till hjd's compile.sh branch lands which will
switch for you (given you have installed it). Seriously - it is way faster and
has no disadvantages.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081/+merge/227107
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch