Sgrìobh SirVer na leanas 24/02/2015 aig 06:18:
>> For GUI images, we would then still need to prefix "data" to the image
>> files, which sort of means that we are redefining the same information all
>> the time all over the code base.
>
> Why? They load their graphics through load_image, which uses g_fs too. If we
> only register data/ into g_fs, it will just work and no mention of data/ is
> ever needed. Or am I missing something?

I'm not talking about "data", I am talking about "images" in "data" -
the default path for images isn't "data", it's "data/images". I would
like to have this encoded once in the source code instead of over and
over again with each call to g_gr. So, I would like the calls to look
like load("buttons/button01.png") rather than
load("images/buttons/button01.png")

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of