I think i have found it already: The elemental file of "Islands_at_War"
contains at column 27 an apostrophe (') and the file is encoded in UTF8.

converted to ’ (on linux with ALTGR+SHIFT+n) instead of the one on the key with
the Numbersign (#) (on my keyboard).

I tried to load and save the elemental file with widelands but the encoding is
till UTF8.

There are two more elemental files with apostrophes in following maps:

- Archipelago_Sea -> ASCII encoded
- Together_We're_Strong -> UTF8 encoded

Don't know how to fix this yet and i believe we shouldn't mix different
encodings for widelands files.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/revised_maps/+merge/289704
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch