Review: Approve testing

I couldn't trigger the error anymore by open several programs/images and
afterwards start this branch. So i think Miroslav has found and fixed the error
:-)

All looks good now and this would be a really great enhancement to widelands.
There is only one small thing:

The Readme in Main screen -> About contains the header/string: "Widelands Help
You could find general help during game play or editor by using the help button
in the main menu."

I think we could add the F1 shortcut here and instead "Main Menu" we should
call it "Bottom menu" :-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lua-driven-help/+merge/289782
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch