Thanks for the answers earlier. Wares- and WorkerQueues now have a common
interface so they can be used interchangeable. Note that the code is not really
tested yet.
Both are using the same gui class for display, list on the first tab. Support
for priorities on the graphical worker queues is disabled currently, I have to
look into it if that makes sense (and re-enable it when it does).

Since the classes are more or less the same now, it should be possible to
replace the current Building::waresqueue(index) and
Building::workersqueue(index) with a single Building::inputqueue(index, type)
respectively a single ProductionSite::inputqueues() which returns both types of
queues. This would clean up some code duplications where the same code is run
on both queues. If no-one protests I will probably do so.

Another, minor thing: I haven't looked into it, but when creating an expedition
a builder is requested (at least, I assume he is). Now that we have worker
queues: Should there be one for the builder in the tab of the port?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue/+merge/309763
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of