Review: Resubmit

Good idea about the mipmaps - I'd like to finish the spritemaps first though. I
also think it will only be worth our effort once we have the bigger textures
exported from Blender.

The representative_image in Lua is indeed needed for the font renderers. I
really don't want to implement a new tag parameter into 2 font renderers for
this right now. I have wanted Animation::representative_image_filename() to be
gone for a while now so that we can have player colors on it too, but it will
take some time until we get there. Since this function is only ever called for
the idle animation, I decided to have the extra representative_image in
MapObjectDescr rather than in the animation class.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/animation_scaling/+merge/310718
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch