Review: Resubmit

I have implemented all your suggestions except for the colors, and it looks
much better now :)

The color scheme is as follows:

Fullscreen menu text: Yellow, bold headers/variable names. Grey, bold
paragraph-level texts. Due to the background images, all texts have to be bold
in order to be legible (yuck).

In-game/in-editor text: Grey, bold header/variable names. Yellow
paragraph-level texts.

Once the compiler finishes, I'll double-check that I haven't made any mistakes
here.

If we change the color scheme in the savegame menu, then we also need to change
it for all campaign, help and messages texts for consistency, and that's a
clear -1 on my part.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/savegame-menu/+merge/322924
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch