Review: Needs Fixing

Hello Benedikt,

I played thfirsian scenario almost upto the end.
here some remarks:

* I was unable to locate the Portspace at the end of the game and the
  related building (Weaving Mill and Ship Builder) did not appera in the
  list of buildings. I assume the AI planted all the tip of the Iland
  with Trees?. I would create a bug for this one and attach the Savegame
  unless you can reproduce this on your own -> Needs fixing.

* There is a time at the beginning where there ist no clear objective,
  being bored I build another Forester, and later was unable to build
  a reed farm -> now shovel. I already found Iron and gold but was unable
  to build the neede mines. Please define how much the Territory must
  be expanded or some other clear objective like "Find Iron and Gold".

* The Map could need some more "decoration", like a ruin, some pepples,
  more preset trees etc. You can then refer to these in the scnario messages.
  When I can spare soem time I will do so and attach it to some ticket.
  Basic scenario play should not suffer.

* I actually had the Idea of blocking an enemy via Trees myself.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch