Sorry for not responding earlier, it was a busy week.
I changed the scenarios according to the comments, fixed the bug in collectors,
and changed the buildcosts for the armor smithies so the upgrade is now a bit
cheaper than a new small one.
I renamed the brick burners house to brick kiln. There used to be two worker
types "Clay Digger" and "Brick Burner"; I changed this a while ago so brick
kiln and clay pit both need a Clay Burner as worker. I copied this logic from
blackwood economy; it is a lumberjack that fells trees and a lumberjack making
blackwood from them at the wood hardener, so I think clay pit and brick kiln
should also have the same worker.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch