Well this would be better visible but imho it doesn't fit to a flagpole / flag
concept and doesn't look that good either. So if a bigger knob does not look
good as well we have two options:
Either you give it a try with having a small (smaller than the normal flags)
flag with an x at half mast to increase visibility while hopefully not causing
confusion with stones found

or you leave it like it is and accepting that the empty poles are not
outstanding from the yellow buildhelp icons. (with buildhelp off they are
clearly visible)

Only other thing that comes to my mind that might be worth a try is to move the
indicator to the left so they won't be hidden behind the yellow buildhelp flags.

In every case thanks a lot for your effort and patience with my comments
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/geologist-messages/+merge/355267
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch