No, I did mean Build 21. We are in feature freeze, and feature freeze means
it's feature freeze for everybody. Otherwise, we'll never get a release out,
because there will always be that one cool feature we'll want to squeeze in.
It's very tempting.

Having an assignee in TODO comment would only make sense if development was
paid in this project, which it isn't. Changing the format now will mean
changing a bazillion TODO comments in the code base + changing the codecheck
rule. I already cleaned them up once and I'm not eager to do it again ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2/+merge/355510
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch