> Hm on second thought - the beekeeper -> fields rule might be actually covered
> by rule 4

The farm plants only barley_field_tiny, but the flowering attrib belongs to
barley_field_medium. We would have to check not only whether they plant&collect
the same attrib, but also whether one plants something that turns into
something that turns into something … that has the attrib the other collects.

Since it´s only a few entries per building, that would be much more effort than
doing it in Lua…
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes/+merge/368342
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of