At present you have two options:

Increase the Bi sphere, but at the same time REDUCE the Se sphere, so
that there is no overlap.

Reduce the core-valence separation from -6 to -7 or so (check, which
state produces the core leakage).

Don't ignore a leakage of 0.023 electrons/atom.

PS: In the next release there will be an option to overlap core
densities which reach outside the sphere and then core leakage is not a
problem anymore (but the required dstart step will cost some computer time).