Dear Laurence Marks Sir,

     Yes this is an oxide and it is an insulator and probably I have made it
a metal by creating *cationic vacancies*. Sir I will let you know the detail
after checking it from case.output2. But Sir, please forgive my curiosity, I
could not wait to ask you and also going a bit away from wien2k questions:
1) Sir the goodness of fit (GOF) obtained from Rietveld analysis done
through XPERT Highscore plus : 1.0038
    and except this data we do not have any other proof to show that it
really have cationic vacancies.
    Then Sir according to you we can not trust this data (considering GOF)
only to consider cationic vacancies?

With best regards,