Dear Bing,

The multipication factor appears to be too small.

2 4 0.02 # jatom, jtype, size of heavier plotting

You should put a larger one, i.e.:

2      4 *0.2 * # jatom, jtype, size  of heavier plotting

One more point, did you do the following sequence:

x lapw1 -band
x lapw2 -band -qtl
x spaghetti

Indeed, you need a proper case.qtl file to plot the character on the bands.

Regards

Xavier