I have a basic question regarding the hyperfine field calculations.
Although we get the core and valence contribution (orbital and
spin-dipolar in u+so cases) to the hyperfine fields, how do I get the
shell decomposed values; i.e. 1s, 2s, 3s etc values.

Bluger and company have calculated the shell decomposed values (PRB
35, 3271 (1987)). Is it possible to get details about these
contributions from Wien2k also ? If yes then how ? Which standard
files contains information regarding these values ?

It is possible with wien2k, we did such an analysis several years ago (http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.74.014409 , Tab. VII). This information is not in the standard output files, however. I don't remember how exactly we did it, probably by inserting some extra write statements in the loop that leads to :HFFxxx.

I suggest you look into the source code of mixer for the place where :HFF is written to case.scfm (unit 21), and work backwards from there on to find the loop where it sums over the different shells.

Stefaan