How large are the forces during the vol,ca,ba optimization (before you have done a final optimization) ?

I do not know anything about the specific material or details of your results or the VASP calculations. How should I guide you ?

I only know that technical one must optimize ALWAYS simultaneously these parameters. Of course, in certain cases, there could be negligible effects ...