Hey, guys:

I have a question about the MSR1a calculation. Earlier, I did a fix spin
momentum calculation. As Peter mentioned, runfsm_lapw doesn't have a support
for -min flag so that it won't stop according to the force convergence we gave
it. But just due to this issue, I achieved a extremely small force
convergence(less than 0.0001 mRy/a.u.) after hundreds of cycles(it will run
forever as long as I don't stop them).

And in the same case but using runsp_lapw, I used MSR1a mode and set the force
convergence to 0.01 mRy/a.u. It will stop at around 1 mRy/a.u. after only 30
cycles. I'm confused about the stop criteria of runsp_lapw. I believe it should
be able to reach such a extremely small force convergence as well. However it
just stops before reaching the target convergence...

Can anyone give me some ideas? I appreciate any comments and suggestions. If
this is a case-by-case problem and more information is needed, I'll post my
data later.

thanks in advance.
Wenhao