I still don't understand why the script run_lapw does not find the ibz and
fbz files. Maybe not related to this, what are you specifying for the
SCRATCH directory? With hybrid functionals it is mandatory to use ./
(the directory of the calculation) for SCRATCH because of the files
case.vectorhf(_old).

It is difficult to say for the computation time, but it will certainely
be (too?) huge for a self-consistent calculation. The problem with
Hartree-Fock is that it consists of two loops over orbitals which makes
the calculations very expensive for plane-wave type basis sets.
Nevertheless, you have to consider a few points:

-Do the calculation with only one k-point. Maybe the accuracy is enough,
in particular if your system is non-metallic.

-Use the onsite-hybrid functionals (as cheap as LDA/GGA) if your system
contains strongly localized d- or f-electrons.

-Use a proper .machines file. It is useless to have more lines in
.machines than the number of k-points in the IBZ. For one k-point
calculation this should be only one line (specifying the list of 96
processors for the MPI). More details in the UG.

-If you are interested only in the electronic structure, then you
should consider the diagonal approximation (-diaghf), see the UG,
which consists of only one (and faster) iteration.

F. Tran