On 03/11/2015 07:24 AM, wasim raja Mondal wrote:
wplot2xsf.py subdir_final 2 >>o.out

I think wplot2xsf.py is still the pre-1.0 incarnation of wplot2xsf_lapw (as it is known in the new Wien2k distribution). Two suggestions if you want to use the new version now:

* Remove the old wien2wannier from your $PATH.

* Read the documentation. Yes, even if you are an experienced pre-1.0 user; a lot of things have changed. You may get away with only looking at the file CHEATSHEET.

Is this o.out file is in xsf format which I have to see in xcrysden?

That does look like an xsf file (just look at another xsf and compare — there is also a good description of the format on the XCrySDen homepage http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xsf+format&l=1).

        Elias

CC: Wien2k list for the archives.