Mr. Delamora, first of all thank you for your dedication, and thorough examination of my problem.

I haven't fully tested your solution, however, there are plenty of AFM orderings that I wish to test such as A, G and C type, all of which are different combinations of in-plane antiferromagnetism. From first trials of your solution, what troubles me is the fact that the case_super.struct file does not include any numbers such as Cu1, O3. However, I have noticed that some of the atoms have "MULT= 2" or "MULT= 4" and present additional 1 or 3 positions. So I thought of the following: Keep the 1 x 1 x 1 cell, for the sake of calculations, and split by myself the Cu1 atoms from 1 atom of MULT= 4, to 2 groups of MULT= 2, and use your solution of naming appropriately each atom. I know that you suggested something particular, and thank you, but I need to keep the computational cost low. Last, I change the space group to "1". After I do what I said, I run an initialization, and a proper space group is defined. How is that for a solution?

--
Ioannis Madesis (Μαδέσης Ιωάννης)
PhD Student