Perhaps other users, who are more experienced with hybrid functions and
wien2wannier can add a comment.

There are two hypes of hybrids: onsite and full (Sec. 4.5.7 and 4.5.8 of the
UG).

From BerryPI perspective, you can probably do the onsite hybrid functional the
same way as the orbital potential (LDA+U). The flow of "runsp_lapw -eece" looks
similar to "runsp_lapw -orb".

Regarding the “full” hybrid mode, there is no direct way to invoke “-hf” switch
in BerryPI. Neither "x w2w [-up/-dn -c -so -p]” has such an option. My
understanding is that *.vectorhf needs to be analyzed instead of the *.vector
file. Do both files have the same structure? If yes, will w2w be able to read
*.vectorhf the same way as *.vector? I do not know.

Oleg