With the onsite hybrids (-eece):

-In the interstitial region, case.r2v contains the total
 XC potential since the hybrid method is not applied in this region.

-Inside the spheres, case.r2v does not contain the hybrid term coming from
 E_{x}^{HF}-E_{x}^{semilocal} (see formula in Sec. 4.5.7 of the UG).
 This additional term missing in case.r2v should be small because it is
 multiplied by alpha=0.2 and there is some cancellation between the
 HF and semilocal components. In addition, this hybrid term in the
 potential is applied only to electrons of a given angular momentum
 (d or f), whil it zero for the other electrons.

F. Tran