I have a query about comparing my calculation using the WIEN2K code with
experimental data. We are doing our calculations at absolute temperature
and the experimentalist is doing his measurement at room temperature or
above. Then how I compare my calculations with the experimental,.

The difference is often ignored, in particular if the accuracy limitations of the XC-functional are comparable to the difference between calculation and experiment.

An example of a more systematic investigation of the difference between DFT (PBE) and experiment for some properties can be found here (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10408436.2013.772503 -- open access, see in particular sec. 2.2 and sec. 3).

Stefaan

--
Stefaan Cottenier
Center for Molecular Modeling (CMM) &