For which reason is there a warning? What is the message next to :WAR
in case.scf?

On Tuesday 2016-05-24 12:18, Yedu Kondalu wrote:

Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 12:18:34
From: Yedu Kondalu <nykond...@gmail.com>
To: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Subject: [Wien] Warnings in TB-mBJ calculation but not in (LDA/GGA) calculation

Dear Prof. P. Blaha and wien2k users,

   We are doing electronic structure calculations for MX2 type compound. As a
first step we performed the scf calculation and
it is completed successfully without any warning in the total energy. As a next
step, we did TB-mBJ calculation to get
reliable band gap. However, we end up with warnings in scf file for the total
energies till end of the calculations.

      We also attempted to solve this problem by following some suggestions
from you previously for HfO2 system
(http://wien.zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.narkive.com/dXWnRjph/fcore-not-converged-at-rmt-warnings)
 but still warning remains the
same. So, we kindly request you to suggest us a way to solve this problem.

We also attached the structure file for your kind reference. Please find the
attachment.

Thanking you sir,

Best regards
N. Yedukondalu