Sure, Cu has a moment in any number of cases with more or less complex band structures.

This was just recalling the basic textbook model of itinerant ferromagnetism of elemental metals from the 1960's. To me the simple band structure underlying that (not too bad) model looks much like the cases where the tetra's and lapw1's automatic setting of Emax might have difficulties.

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University
Institute of Physics