I guess it was explained some time ago. Anatase has SG 141, and this SG has "2 settings". Wien2k requires the 2nd (default) setting with an inversion center at the origin of the cell, but not the ITA setting (see the Bilbao crystallographic server).

You may need to convert your positions to this setting or use the route via cif or xyz formats (mind possible rounding problems !).