Don't mix up the NMR chemical shifts with the macroscopic magnetic susceptibility.

The orbital part of the latter (the only contribution for insulators) is printed as :XIM (xi_m) in case.outputnmr_integ.

Please note, that the calculation of :XIM, in particular for metals, is numerically very delicate (one can also say "unstable").