> Thu 23 May 2017, 17:22 +04:00 from mandeep hooda <mandeep...@gmail.com>:
> I don't think that the exe-file of spaghetti is corrupted. I run calculations
> for TiC, it's working fine. I also deleted insp file and regenerated. This
> time it is showing error at different line. I don't know what it is.

You should give details. Now it is not clear, for example: what means
"regenerated"?
What is the new insp file?
"Showing error at different line" - what line?
Look at error files in the directory, are they all empty?
As far as I understand you make with w2web? If so - repeat in terminal the
command "x spaghetti" and copy the output.

Usually, flying error may appear if the memory during calculation is
overwritten, due to large arrays, for example.

Best wishes
Lyudmila