Dear Xavier,

Just to be sure: do you have 80 k-points in the shifted/unshifted kmesh = 5 4 4 ? You have checked the convergence on the Rkmax (6,7), did you check it on the number of k-points?

I see in the FM calculation also a slightly non-symmetric curve, isn't it? Maybe the two calculations have the same problem after all?

Best wishes
Lyudmila Dobysheva