Dear Gavin,

Thank you for your comments. This is what I was afraid.

I can glue output files by myself, no problem, hopefully they don't change the order of k-points. But one way to solve the disk-space issue would be to write a script that calculates SOC eigenvalues k-point by k-point. Then there would be no large vector files.

I am not feeling competent to modify and recompile WIEN2k, but perhaps I am able to solve it by the script.

Best,
Lukasz