I browsed almost all of the mailing lists, but I didn't find this topic, I
would like to inquire about the structure of the optimization of the global
minimum.

It is difficult to find the global minimum in the high dimensional potential
energy surface. It requires us to traverse the potential energy surface,
eliminate many local minimums, and finally find the global minimum. Some
algorithms for searching for global minimization include genetic evolution
algorithm, random searching, simulated annealing and so on.

 My question is whether Wien2k can achieve global minimization, and if so, how
do I need to do that? Any comment(s) would be highly appreciated.