Dear Dr. P. Blaha and Wien2k users,

I am learning WIEN2K and trying to calculate a material with a small gap about
10 meV. We want to get the value of the gap to be as accurate as possible and
we have tested the convergence of K-mesh,  the value of the gap barely changed
with the increase of K-mesh. The difference between our calculated results of
RK=7 and RK=9 are also very small, while our convergence accuracy is also very
high. Are there other parameters that can be set to increase the accuracy of
the calculation? It will be also great if you can tell us any example about
density-functional calculation successfully predicts the band gap around 10
meV.  So that we can take that as the benchmark to test. We can also cite that
reference in our future publications.

Thank you,
Xiangyan Bo