Sorry, a mistake in the previous post, but info at link is correct.  In other words:

Check in case.insp that "line switch" is set to 2 and try increasing the "size of heavier plotting" (much larger than the default value of 0.2 from SRC_templates and/or jsize in section "3.11.5 Bandstructure with band character plotting / full lines" on page 27 of the WIEN2k 18.2 usersguide).

Corrected wording below.