Yes this is that. P1 means only one symmetry operation (identity) in
struct file. The goal is to make all calculations
(for the different directions) with the same struct file.

On Tuesday 2019-06-11 17:07, Tuvshin D wrote:

Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:07:38
From: Tuvshin D <tuvshin1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Wien] Where am I making mistake in LDA+U MAE calculation

Thanks you sir, lowest symmetry in P1 means it's better to not group
individual atoms right? For my example of Sm2Fe17, I should make struct file
with 19 individual atoms instead of 5  that x symm of init generates to me
(or 8 in certain direction)

My inaccuracy comes from that my struct file changed in -so calculation.
Best way to prevent is use P1 with ungrouped all atoms, is it correct?

Mailtrack
Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/11/19, 11:51:42 PM
[5ecdf98e77e1337fcb068fb5d8e03e6b0c061794.png?u=3834765]

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 11:29 PM Peter Blaha <pbl...@theochem.tuwien.ac.at>