Dear Prof. Peter Blaha and Prof. Robert Laskowski,

I am Min Lin, a Phd student in Xiamen University. I have a question: Is
calculating Knight shifts in semiconductor using WIEN2k feasible?

I am looking for new topic. I had read your publications about calculating
Knight shift in metal that implemented in WIEN2k, but not fully understand.
Now I consider the Knight shifts in semiconductor,  when the semiconductor is
doped, there is some hole state around the valance band maximum,which is origin
of Knight shifts.

Can I get reliable Knight shifts in the system using the method implemented in
metal?  Can the  band gap be a  problem?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Best wishes,

Min Lin

Xiamen University, China.